What is Essential learning?
Essential learning refers to the necessary skills, knowledge and values that are crucial for learners to succeed in both their personal and professional lives. It is an educational approach that prioritizes the development of the basic skills necessary to acquire and apply knowledge in a broader context. These basic skills include. creativity, effective communication, interpersonal skills, critical thinking, problem-solving skills, digital proficiency, and a good understanding of the surrounding world.
What is edutainment?
Edutainment is a teaching method that combines education with entertainment. The overall goal is to encourage students to absorb information in a way that is both engaging and easy to understand. There are various examples of edutainment, such as educational games, mobile apps, educational TV shows, and educational theater productions.
How to plan the participant’s activity during the training?
Designing activities for participants is a key aspect of teaching, or training. With planning, you can have more control over our curriculum and the results achieved. When planning participants’ activities during training, it is recommended:
- Clearly define goals and expectations – this helps to focus on the most important aspects and select appropriate educational methods and tools. Defining goals and expectations is essential for success.
- Choosing the right technique – in order to achieve the set goals, it is crucial to choose the right teaching methods. The methods used usually depend on the nature of the task, the intended audience and the desired results.
- Taking into account the diversity in the group – each group of participants is different, in its own way also unique. Choose the right tools and techniques to match the level and preferences of the participants, so they will feel satisfaction and satisfaction, which in turn will translate into their activity during the training.
- Provide appropriate conditions for classes by using sufficient space, equipment, lighting, and temperature.
- Provide participants with the opportunity to work together in groups, allocating an appropriate amount of time for this. This will enable participants to share ideas and express their opinions, resulting in a better understanding of the topic under discussion and establishing stronger relationships between participants.
- Holding numerous discussions – this will allow trainees to actively participate in the class while gaining knowledge and new experiences.